Floating Shelf Display Case Fitting Instructions
PLEASE DO NOT USE A KNIFE OR SHARP OBJECT TO OPEN ANY OF THE PACKAGING
- With your floating shelf you will find (inside the back of the shelf) 2 shelf supports and a drilling template.
- Please put the display cover and floating shelf somewhere safe while you fit the shelf supports to your wall.
- Ignore the large holes in the template
- Using the template you will need to mark the small holes on your wall.
- We don’t supply instructions or fittings for fixing the shelf brackets to the wall, please take advice from a tradesman if you are unsure as to what fixings to use for your wall.
- Once the shelf supports are fixed securely to your wall you should be able to slide the floating shelf onto them.
- Depending on how flat your wall is, the shelf may be a tight fit or slightly loose fit, if it is too loose then we recommend putting a small amount of silicone sealant onto the end of the shelf supports and allowing it to set, to hold the shelf in place if you wish.
- Obviously if you have ordered the version with a display case on top then the 4 ‘prongs’ face up, to locate the display cover in place.