Terms & Conditions
The term "Widdowsons Ltd" or "Widdowsons" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose trading address is "Unit 5, St Ives Farm Buildings, Peldon, ;Essex, CO5 7QD.
Widdowsons Ltd (Company No. 05439715) is VAT registered under the following VAT number : 872 6675 81 GB.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- When you visit Widdowsons Ltd or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices and information on this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- When you use our website and choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and protecting the information held within your account. Widdowsons Ltd reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse service, or cancel orders at their discretion.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Visitors may post reviews and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, and does not contain any form of "spam" You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but do not regularly review posted content.
If you do post reviews or content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Widdowsons Ltd the right to use it, and if necessary modify it to use on our websites. You must ensure that the content and material you submit does not infringe copyright of any individual or company, and that you will indemnify Widdowsons Ltd for all claims resulting from content you supply. Widdowsons Ltd has the right to monitor and edit or remove any content. Widdowsons Ltd takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on our website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We have attempted to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, and also the product translations, however, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate or error-free. Please let us know if you believe anything needs correcting or is misleading. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole option is to return it in unused condition.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.